Last week I had such an amazing time on a Girls Getaway to Florida with my friends, Maggie York and Kristy Cadwallader. We stayed at the AAA Five Diamond Award winning EAU Palm Beach Resort & Spa where we soaked up the sun, waded into the ocean, splashed in the pool, lounged in the Forbes Five-Star EAU Spa Courtyard and enjoyed meals at the Polpo Palm Beach and Breeze Ocean Kitchen. I have about a thousand things to tell you about our trip, but first, let’s jump into packing! If you haven’t been traveling much or at all in the past few years, it’s an ideal time to refresh your travel essentials, loop in your girlfriends, and hit the road! For me, Mark & Graham is without a doubt my go-to for travel accessories (and so much more, let’s be honest), so I am over the moon to credit them for sponsoring this blog post!
It is such a treat to work with a company I have been buying from for several years. Per usual, all opinions are my own and everything linked I have touched, felt, used and love! Affiliate links are included in the post- if you click on them and complete a purchase I may make a small commission. I appreciate your support and I love connecting you with delightful products that enhance your quality of life!
Okay, let’s talk travel essentials!!
By the way, anyone else have a dog at home who likes to jump into your suitcase when you’re trying to pack? Oh, Cooper I love you buddy.
Packing My Carry-On Luggage
- Terminal 1 Zip Front Carry-On Luggage | The entire Terminal 1 Collection is so good, but for me, this carry-on suitcase the star. It has this easy to access zip front tech compartment that is padded and can safely protect my laptop. The entire thing is so well put together both aesthetically and the level of quality- it is so sturdy and rolls like butter. Zero tension when you spin and dash around searching for your gate in the airport. And can we talk about the interior for a sec? Blue and white stripes? Be still my heart.
- Canvas & Twill Overnighter | This overnighter pairs up perfectly with the Terminal 1 Zip Front Carry-On Luggage. Navy and coastal blues against that slightly off white canvas? Don’t mind if I do! This bag is going to see a lot of action this summer and beyond. I’m so impressed by how much I can pack into it!
- 4 Piece Striped Packing Cube Set | Confession: I have never used packing cubes before this trip. But you know what? Never. Going. Back. I used one for intimates, one for pjs, one for swimsuits, and the drawstring bag for a pair of investment shoes that required a little extra protection. This set is too good- the stripe pattern is darling (it matches the interior of the overnighter!) and I added a navy monogram that was stitched onto each of the zip bags.
- Small Printed Travel Jewelry Case & Medium Raffia Jewelry Travel Case | The shadow printed monogram on these cases are so adorable on both the vegan leather and the raffia. Letters are equally crisp on both surfaces and the linen lining gives such a refined feel. I don’t travel with a ton of earrings, bracelets and necklaces, but I do like to bring a few with me and ensure they are safe from the elements and beautifully displayed! Check, check! One piece of jewelry that always comes with me? Definitely my Sarah Chloe Petite Signet Ring. I’ve had it for so many years now and it’s a favorite!
- Small & Large Clear Pouches | These are absolute must haves for navigating airport security! I used one for toiletries and one for tech cords. And bonus? You can absolutely let one of these pouches double as a clutch! When I’m not traveling I like to keep the smaller one in my handbag to hold cords for various tech.
- Pajamas absolutely must go in the carry-on just in case any checked luggage gets lost of delayed. That is one comfort you don’t want to miss on night one! I brought these Tropical Print Short Pajama Set (size xs/s) and these Knit Bamboo Lounge Pajamas (size small and I would say they are TTS, but I would venture they would work just fine if you normally take an xs). Holy smokes the bamboo jams are absurdly soft and the piped edging is such a classic touch. Meanwhile, how FUN is that palm and chinoiserie pattern!? Love.
- Fringe Clutch | I had mine monogrammed in green and I love how fresh it feels. That green really pops in front of my mostly blue wardrobe! I brought it to dinner and drinks every night we were in Palm Beach!
Packing My Personal Item for the Plane
- Bamboo Elisabetta Slouch Handbag | I chose this bag as my personal item for the plane and it stowed perfectly under the seat in front of me. I have the Hazelnut color in Sauvage Leather and it is such a rich shade of brown that will darken overtime with use. I love how a deep brown can flow season to season and look chic no matter what. And can we talk about those Mark & Graham signature bamboo handles? They so easily elevate the classic tote and give it that extra a polish and elegance. You’ll definitely be hearing more from me about this bag because it doubles as a gorgeous work refresh piece and totes around my laptop when I meet clients around town!
- Leather Tassel Keychain for AirTag | Never not in navy! I take no risks when it comes to any possible loss of bags when traveling. I get so much piece of mind keeping an AirTag in my purse and what better way to dress it up than this adorable keychain that I can clip right into the bag’s interior!
- Fillmore Vegan Leather Laptop Sleeve | The monogram is foil debossed, which elevates the feel of it. Any laptop upto 15″ will fit. I have a 13″ MacBook Pro, so I have a little extra room in there for a notebook, etc. I like to move my laptop from my carry-on to my handbag just for the plane ride so I can get a little in-flight work done. *HOT TIP* If you scoop it this weekend you’ll get an additional 25% off the sale price– such a good deal!
- Blue Stripe Leather Tassel Zipper Pouch | I use this pouch for a few quick-grab essentials like chapstick and a mini concealer. Then I use this Leather Tassel Printed Zipper Pouch, which is the same size as the blue striped one, to hold my card case (ID and frequently used credit cards) plus quick cash. I like keeping those items separate from my wallet so that I can quickly toss the pouch into a clutch at a moment’s notice for a dinner outing or event.
Packing For The Beach & Pool
- Oversized Ribbon Straw Beach Tote | It’s huge but also super packable. Such a good find for a beach trip or anywhere you know you’ll have a lot to carry around. It easily fits multiple towels and so much more.
- Pom Pom Straw Beach Tote | Another easy-to-pack tote, but this one isn’t quite so oversized. It’s perfect to take down to the pool or out for a shopping trip around town.
- Personalized Skinny Tumbler | 16oz. of cuteness. We brought ours everywhere! To the spa, the cabana, the pool and the beach. Pack it in your luggage and then keep it with you all trip long to stay hydrated without flying through tons of bottled waters. Perfect for poolside H2O!
- Hand-Painted Floppy Straw Hat | This is a non-negotiable item. Now in my mid thirties I am so very aware of sun rays (and avoiding them). Sunscreen just doesn’t cut it when it comes to full protection, so a wide brimmed hat is a must-pack accessory. I love all the paint color combos, but stuck with my roots and went with a navy and white get up!
- Striped Turkish Lightweight Towel | This sky blue and yellow towel is so light weight and packable. It can also moonlight as a wrap if you head out into cooler night air.
- Cabana Stripe Travel Pouch | I love this to keep alllll the travel size sunscreen balms, sprays and lotions. Pouches for everything!! They are the easiest way to stay organized away from home (and at home, too, to be honest!).