I am so excited to introduce you to Anna! Anna created an amazing online store with curated home decor marked by incredibly quality you can feel. The weight and craftsmanship of every item is notable and worth your venture away from the big box stores. I asked her professional and personal questions and we also shared our vision of an Easter Basket for the women in your life– why should kids have all the fun!? Check it all out below–
- What inspired you to launch your first business? Stone House was my first business. It’s a home staging and interior design company. My daughter and freedom was what inspired me to leave my 10 year career and good paying job! I needed freedom and knew it was time.
- What about your second business? It was a natural fit. Letty Blu evolved naturally as I started to source products for my designs and home staging business. I knew it was something I wanted to do, but I wasn’t sure when or what it looked like. It wasn’t until I travel to Las Vegas for a conference, alone, and I woke up in the middle of the night after having a dream. I then knew it needed to be called Letty Blu! We call my daughter Charlotte, Letty and my favorite color is Blue.
- What is something that your followers and customers seem to be surprised to find out about you? I have no formal training!!!
- How do you find community in the small business world among peers? Truthfully, Instagram has been awesome to connect with others, usually fellow business owners are very responsive. Also, I have a local group I’m part of, really a pretty awesome cohort of women who also own creative business and build one another up!
- What can we look forward to seeing from you in 2021? The end of 2021 will look different as we look into bringing our followers another way to listen and shop to what we have to say… *hint hint*
- What’s your favorite room in your house? Currently, my living room. I’m obsessed with my custom pinstriped denim chairs and all the clean classic coastal love in there!
- What does a typical day look like for you at the moment? It truly depends on the day and hour! I try to have my days structured that we are up and out of the house by 8:30am. With a toddler and baby in the house we never sleep past 6:30am, so this is usually pretty doable. If it’s a day I work, then I usually grab a coffee after dropping my kiddos off at my fav coffee shop and head to our warehouse, studio or on a client meeting! Usually I would go and work out, or swim, however with COVID this has taken a back seat. I typically grab my kiddos around 5pm, make dinner, cuddle and my baby heads to bed around 7pm. Our toddler is having trouble sleeping in her own room these days, so its usually a battle to get her alone and to sleep. We are TRYING to figure this out, as Sheldon and I need date nights! Most nights I do turn on my computer after my kiddos are in bed and catch up from the day, especially the days when I’m in meetings all day. I try to make sure I’m caught up before the next day starts, otherwise I feel behind before I even wake up.
- What hobby/ies are you enjoying through COVID-19? Girrrrrl…Hobbies are few and far between these days. Sheldon asks me the same thing often, and in the winter I feel like I work whenever I get a minute alone and in the summer I love gardening! Because I LOVE what I do, I truly feel like sitting down and working on a design board is a hobby. A breather from the ‘business’ stuff that consumes my day otherwise.
- How do you intentionally create memories with loved ones? Typically I try to plan something special, if it’s on my calendar then it happens! Truthly, I try to just be present, close my eyes and breath in that still moment. We love to travel and entertain!
- What’s your favorite texting GIF or emoji? 🙄 or 💃🏻
This or That!
- Read a book OR Listen to a playlist
- Keep your style classic OR Let your style evolve
- Go on an adventure OR Stay in and relax
- Rewatch favorites OR Search for a new show
- Flats OR Heels
- The more the merrier OR More fun with fewer
- Cleaning is my love language OR Cleaning is my nightmare
- Here for Humor OR Please be serious
- Recent read or show: The Flight Attendant
- Favorite garment or accessory of the season: My Letty Blu Cashmere wrap
- Quote to live by: “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- You’ll never see me: petting a cat 🐱
- Amp song: right now, Body by Megan B Stallion OR I love me some Jesus Culture Worshship
Create an Easter Basket for Mom:
- Baskets (these come in two sizes, both shown above!)
- Mini Candle
- Room Spray
- Beech Wood Dish Brush
- Set of 3 Striped Towels
- Beech Wood Dust Pan & Brush Set
- Then add in fresh flowers or a potted plant!
Anna’s Favorites at Letty Blu:
- Our OUSHAUK RUGS FOR SURE! (One shown above!) The wool is hand woven, hand spun and then each knot is done by hand. These truly are a labor of love. The colors and hand are exceptional!
- All things beads! Glass beads are an effortless way to amplify any space in your home, made from sea glass or camel bone these are my favorite accessory right now!
- A lover of fresh flowers and plants, our planters are taking a new level this season! I’m in love with our white dotted planters (this one and this one) for inside and out!
Kate’s Favorites at Letty Blu:
- Handmade Green Glass Beads– I have these in our living room, shown above!
- Round Braided Tray– I love a round tray for any home surface to corral accessories.
- The Eliza Pillow– I love this pillow so much that it surfs between our formal living room and family room. It’s the perfect shade of green velvet to blend seamlessly with any color family (shown below).
I hope you loved getting to know Anna! Stay tuned with all she has planned by bookmarking her shop and following along on Instagram. You can also check out her spring launch right here! I am going nuts over this cane wrapped vase and super cute blue and white dress!
Catch more Inspiration Spotlight posts over here.
More links from the images above: